Makes 1 9-inch pie
- 2 c original Fiber One cereal
- 1/4 c I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spread(Fat Free version)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Almond Breeze
- May need to add some more almond milk, or regular milk if you choose to get the right consistency.
- Pulse Fiber One in blender or food processor with all other ingredients.
- Press into pie pan and pre-bake at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Fill with desired pie filling—can be baked again once filling is added.
Nutritionals for total crust=265 calories
If your pie is 8 slices that’s only 33 calories!