Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Bowl Of Yum

Happy Thursday everyone! This week unlike last week is dragging on unfortunately. With a big exam next week, the weekend will probably be filled with books,notes,and study snacks. That's college life for you. But I am SO determined to fit in some baking. It's like my therapy; and who skips therapy right?! But I have still been succombing to a creative bug, so I decided to mix up some recipes to eat with what I had on hand. Check out this beautiful bowl of yum! I call it Yummy in my Tummy Bowl. It is packed full of vitamins and minerals, which I need right now because EVERYONE on our floor is coughing/sick/etc. So here's to a healthy treat that will be yummy in your tummy also =) What is in this you ask? Come along and I will reveal this yum yum yummy secret =)

*1 container of Vanilla Light&Fit Yogurt(by Dannon)

*1/2 cup of canned pumpkin(not pumpkin pie filling!the PURE pumpkin)

*1/4 cup Fiber One Cereal

*A pinch or a dash of pumpkin pie spice; whatever you desire

*I added a couple butterscotch chips after the pic, because I remembered I had some hehe!



Throw the first 2 ingredients together and stir stir stir. Then sprinkle the p-pie spice, and top with some crunchy cereal and finish with butterscotch chips!

No comments: