Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Need Your Help

Hola everyone! Finally Friday--yippee! This weekend is special of course because it's Valentine's Day, so for everyone out there that is in love[[and even everyone who is not]]; have a great day filled with chocolates, flowers, and whatever else! As for me, well let's just say I'm in love with food..good enough, right? I am really sad I didn't get to bake anything special for Vday due to being swamped with good ol' homework, and ever more sad I didn't get to use my Wilton's heart-shaped cookie pan I got on clearance last year after Vday. Blehh. I am going to just whip up some heart-shaped cookies at some random time just to use it; randomness is cool, right?

Now to the serious stuff people. Yesterday in my public speaking class, my prof informed the class that we would be doing our second speech this semester, and it was none other than a informative/demonstrative speech. Usually at the announcement of a speech I would squirm and it would pretty much ruin my day(ok not really, but you get the point), but this time I was really excited! Why you ask? Because this is my chance to play Rachael Ray! Ha ha. I am totally going to demonstrate how to cook/bake something. My mind was reeling with ideas, fav recipes, fav techniques etc. and after an afternoon of serious pondering, I narrowed it down to just 3 of my choices. So I have created a poll and figured I would ask none other but all my readers to help me out! What one should I present to the class? Some more info on this--I am bringing 1 of whatever I make for the whole class to sample..this speech can only be 5-7 minutes long..and my prof is very outgoing/fun, so I need something that will impress. Please please please cast your vote; I'm counting on all y'all! Thanks!



Here's the pics of the choices--


S'more Cupcakes















Cake Pops




















PB Banana Mousse Shells


















PollPub.com VoteWhat should I make for my demonstration speech?



S'mores Cupcakes
Cake Ball Pops
PB Banana Mousse Shells



View Results

Poll powered by PollPub.com Free Polls







No comments: