Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Got a Valentine's Surprise!

When I came across the post over at For the Love of PB that gave me an opportunity to sign up for a Secret Valentine's Day bloggie swap, how could I say no?! The plan--to get another bloggie partner from the blog world, put together a package based on what you think they'd like from viewing their blog, and send it out by February 5th! I looove swaps, so I got my thinking cap on and put together a package for my partner. But I was really pumped to see what my secret partner whipped together for me! Saturday night I walked down to my mailbox and was delighted to see a package slip! Then I got the package, ran back up to my room, and opened it!(duh :-]) It was from Brandi over at Bran Appetit . I had never heard about her blog, which was another good thing about this little swap, more blogs to read!!! Yay! She put together the best little package. It was just what I needed to cheer me up.
The package:
An adorable set of pink and red heart-shaped measuring cups&spoons.(match my pink kitchen decor perfecto!)
Some yummy Smacker's vanilla frosting lipgloss.(Girl can never have enough gloss!)
A cupcake notepad(grocery lists anyone?)
And 2 rubber spatulas(a pink and one with cupcakes!)
To say she is a sweetheart is right on the money! Thanks again Brandi & thanks Lee for hosting this fun little swap.





No comments: