“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ~Oprah Winfrey
To say each year gets better as you age is still holding true for me. 2010 brought on new opportunities, new adventures, new friends, new food, and new positive outlooks on life. Here’s a look back on my highlights of the year. Enjoy!
- I started out 2010 in a great place--Orlando, FL with my gram!
- Having a south of the border Super Bowl.
- Lots of flying for fun with a friend.
- Celebrated my nineteenth birthday and mother’s day with my best friend, aka mom, with a little getaway to a water park.
- Went to Moondance Jammin’ Country Fest and saw Kellie Pickler and the Zac Brown Band live. (recap here)
- Got my new tattoo.
- Road trip to Wisconsin Dells with mom (read about it here)
- Had dad at my apartment for his birthday..cooked a fabulous meal and had a great day out on the town!
- Started my Junior fall semester of college.
- Taught my “Cup of Comfort” cooking class
- Had a great Thanksgiving with the family.
- Celebrated Christmas.
- Taught my “Christmas Cookie Swap” cooking class
- Left for vacation to Austin, TX
Austin you say?!
Why, when, and for what?
Well I had a great opportunity to come down here with my grandma on our yearly trip. We have family down here as well as warm weather, low 70’s, and most importantly, NO SNOW!
So if you’ve been wondering why I haven’t been posting, it’s because I’ve been exploring Texas. Sadly, my flight goes back today to Minnesota. But stay tuned for all the recaps of my trip!
Where are you traveling in 2011?