Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Glimpse Into the Future--Farewell for Now!

Hey everyone! Don't panic--I am not leaving for good, or even for a long time, but just for a couple days! I will be back full-time on Monday. Why am I leaving? I'm going on my girl's weekend spring break trip! I cannot wait; then I head home and get a whole kitchen to myself FINALLY! So I figured I'd leave you with a little glimpse into the future of my blog upon my return! =)
*I get to go to Whole Foods for the first time and will come back with plenty of new food finds to share!
*My "Good for you Goodies" & "Good for you Goods" special will be going on full blast. I have some great companies submitting tons of drool-worthy candy,chips,baked goods,etc. that are healthy for you! I will be munching and munching some more and reporting every nook and cranny to all y'all! So you'll definitely want to stay tune for that.
*New restaurant reviews from my spring break trip.
*A whole week of new recipe creations & baking when I get back in my beloved kitchen.
So I wish you all a great week & I can't wait to catch up again on Monday!

2 comments:

HEAB said...

Yea, I can finally leave a comment. First trip to Whole Foods?!? Oh man, you're going to love it. Have a wonderful spring break my friends thanks so much for all the goodies you sent me. So yummy and almost gone already! :)

Stacey said...

Have a lovely spring break!