Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good for You Goodies

Do you ever feel overwhelmed by moving various times within a short period? I never thought I would get sick of packing and transferring stuff from place to place; then again I have never moved in 17 years, and the only time I would pack would be to go on vacation, which is associated with fun. Well now that I am in college, I am constantly moving stuff back and forth, and on top of that I had to pack for vacation.(not complaining!) I will be glad once I am again settled, but for the time being, I recieved an awesome package in the mail the other day that made me briefly forget about the chaos! The awesome company Vitalicious sent me a complimentary sampler box full of all their goodies. I had heard about them various times while browsing the internet and was skeptical as to buying them just because I know products that claim to be good for you, and even better tasting, can sometimes end up as an expensive splurge you pass onto your dog, or better yet the garbage disposal. So when they said they'd sent a *free* package, I jumped at the chance! I recieved the giant package and was instructed to place it in the freezer immediately because their products are preservative free. I got the SuperSampler Pack (100 Calorie Brownies & Muffin Tops)that contained all of these- 4 Deep & Velvety Vita Brownies 2 Low Carb/Sugar Free Velvety Chocolate VitaTops2 Low Carb/Sugar Free Banana Nut VitaTops 2 Double Chocolate Dream VitaTops 2 Deep Chocolate VitaTops 2 Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip VitaTops 2 Golden Corn VitaTops 2 CranBran VitaTops 2 AppleBerryBran VitaTops 2 MultiBran VitaTops 2 BlueBran VitaTops. And if you decide to buy this on their website http://www.vitalicious.com it retails for $35.99 + shipping which isn't bad at all! So far, the only ones I haven't tried are the Deeo&Velvety Vita Brownies, the MultiBran VitaTops, and the Golden Corn. But I have no doubts they will rock my tastebuds like all the others! These are no way a diet food by any means(nutritionally they are, but not taste wise), which means double whammy for you; you get a good for you goodie + tons of vitamins and minerals & fiber to keep you full all day. Just one of these muffin tops kept me full for about 3 hours. =) I am already planning on ordering up my next box. As for my favorite; it was a hard pick, and I would have to say it's a tie between the CranBran and the Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip.


Banana Nut VitaTop

No comments: