Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to Reality

My vacation to California was by far the best trip I have been on so far! I am having a hard time deciding if I like Florida or California better. I can't judge yet because there is still so much to see and do in California, and I can't compare it to the past 5 years I have vacationed in Florida quite yet. Each of the 6 days we were there was jam packed with things to do. I finally got to go to Disneyland. It was a great time and we got to see the famous Disney Christmas Parade which is something I recommend everyone see once in a lifetime.
Then there was the day spent on the streets of Hollywood! It was such a rush to know that I was surrounded by places all the stars have been.(although I didn't see any!) I did eat at the famed Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt where all the stars stop to get a treat; I had it topped of with Captian Crunch cereal and it was a treat that can't be beat! If you're ever in the area, you should not pass it up.
Our day at Universal Studios Hollywood was another exciting adventure. I think I learned more about movies in those 6 hours then I have in my whole entire life! I got to see Wisteria Lane where the Desperate Housewives is filmed, along with hundreds of other movie sets.
But, now after a day of rest and recouping, I am ready to start the full swing of life again. Back to college soon, which means not a lot of baking time, but I do what I can! I just want to thank all you followers and fellow readers again for joining me on my journey as a new blogger! Have a super Friday =)

No comments: