- If you want a super crunchy standout: Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies http://tatesbakeshop.com/store/
- If you want soft, chewy yumness: Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Dark Chocolate Chunk http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/
- If you want a nutty indulgence: Ruby et Violette Nutty Cookies http://www.rubyetviolette.com/
- If you want some gluten free goodies: Pamela's Simplebites Mini Cookies http://www.pamelasproducts.com/
- If you want chocolate-meets PB bliss: Dancing Deer Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies http://www.dancingdeer.com/
And what is my favorite you ask? Well I like to resort to homemade of course, and I actually prefer the healthy route on this one. These are a guilt-free and delish indulgence. Please try them!
Recipe: Courtesy of Hungry Girl
Chippity Doo Dah Cookies Ingredients: 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour 1/2 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated) 6 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin 1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters) 2 1/2 tbsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips 2 tbsp. brown sugar, not packed 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract 1/4 tsp. baking soda & 1/8 tsp.salt
Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips (flour, Splenda, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt). Mix well. In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients (applesauce, pumpkin, egg substitute, and vanilla extract). Add this mixture to the dry ingredients, and stir until completely blended. Then, fold in the chocolate chips. Spray a large baking pan with nonstick spray, and spoon batter into 8 evenly spaced circles. Place pan in the oven for about 10 minutes (until cookies appear done and feel firm). Remove pan from the oven and allow cookies to cool slightly. For best results, enjoy while the cookies are still warm and the chips are still melty! Makes 8 Servings!
Stats: Serving Size: 1 medium-sized cookie (about 1.5 oz.) Calories: 88 Fat: 1.5g Sodium: 93mg Carbs: 17g Fiber: 2g Sugars: 6g Protein: 3g