Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas Time

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebration over the last couple of days. Mine was beyond great! Even if I wouldn't have gotten any presents, for me it's just being with the ones I love and sharing in the laughter and fun times together. I thought I would share what we did on Christmas Eve with pictures, because I think pictures are a great way to capture the great moments forever!

This is my grandpa slicing our Christmas ham(it was soo yummy!)




Can't forget his famous secret spaghetti sauce!(Good things there's enough for left overs)

My grandpa and grandma's gorgeous Christmas tree.

My Hawaiin rolls I make every year. (Recipe will be posted eventually!)

And save the best for last; the paradise pumpkin pie I made. (After going through about 5 different pie recipes, I chose this one, and boy am I glad I did! Recipe will be posted also.)

No comments: