Sunday we had Christmas due to the weather delaying things on Christmas day—it’s nice to have a white Christmas, but not when it keeps families from gathering. At least we could still do it, and only two days later. So I will let words do the talking today since I am finishing packing/planning for Orlando this Friday! I miss blogging, catching up with everyone, etc. but when I don’t have such a schedule it’s hard to sit on the computer at designated times! Tomorrow I will have the Christmas menu up with all the recipes for you :-)
What was your favorite present this year??
- Started off Saturday night by making this beauty so it would be set to go Sunday afternoon.
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Cranberry Glaze
- First time ever making a stuffed pork tenderloin. Melded a bunch of recipes together and it came out quite well—very easy too which was a unexpected plus!
Italian Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- The smell of fresh baked Italian loaf bread lured everyone in.
- Loaded up my plate for a big feast which I needed because I made it all within a few hours excluding the cheesecake.
- Of course I still had energy to open presents though. I was actually more excited to give everyone else theirs first!
Mom with her new fleece jacket and vest.
Dad excited about new books.
Grandma loves cards more I think haha.
Grandpa opening his new Express 101 cooking appliance.
Mom loves taking action shots obviously!
Here’s my highlight presents for 2009:
- Toshiba Net Book for traveling!
- Set of Rachael Ray Pans
- Bamboo Cutting Boards
- New Crock Pot
I also got a candy thermometer, meat thermometer, and lots of other little fun things.
Christmas was definitely worth waiting two days extra for!