I am assuming many people are left to face this today?
Or perhaps this?
And even better, if you have some of these..
Because then you can take 20 minutes and make some of these..
And how cool is it that you can make these cupcakes with just this?
CHOCOLATE BLENDER CUPCAKES
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch process)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup hot water
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 12 regular-sized muffin tin with paper or foil liners.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a blender. Cover with the lid and blend on medium-speed until blended. Pour in the water, oil, egg and vanilla. Cover with the lid and blend on medium-high speed until smooth and well-blended, stopping to scrape down the sides once or twice.
3. Pour into prepared pan/cups, dividing evenly. Bake until toothpick inserted in center of one cupcake comes out clean, 15-17 minutes.
4. Transfer to rack to cool for about 10 minutes, and then carefully remove cupcakes from the pan and set them on the rack to cool completely before frosting.
I then topped these cupcakes with a homemade peanut butter frosting and used about 4 crushed mini-Butterfingers for garnish!
How are you using up leftover Halloween candy this year?