Friday, February 25, 2011

I’d Love It If You’d…

 

For the past 3 years this little blog has grown quite a bit, along with my experience/skills in the kitchen and food world in general. I love to share recipes, healthy living tips, and lifestyle/travel tips. I hope all my followers enjoy reading posts as much as I enjoy writing them. If you do, now’s your time to make light of it!

Women’s Health Magazine is currently looking for submissions for your favorite fitness, health, weight loss, and lifestyle blogs on the web.

Women's Health Blogs We Love

Nominate A Pinch of This, and a Dash of That HERE!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

emily said...

Yes!!! I will vote for you!!! Good luck!

laurie said...

Sure! I'll vote for you!

Erica said...

Good luck girl! I'm sure you'd be a fab addition!!