(California October 2010)
It’s spring break, and even though I’m not going anywhere warm, it’s still nice to relax!
Who doesn’t like breakfast? If you’ve been reading for awhile, you know breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and I know a lot of you can relate.
Now your breakfast can make a difference with just the snap of a picture and a few minutes of your time.
Share Your Breakfast runs from January 20 to July 31, 2011, and provides people with multiple ways to get involved. Each time you share a photo or description of your breakfast, Kellogg’s will donate money to increase school breakfast participation through Action for Healthy Kids.
$1 donated = 5 school breakfasts shared through the grants distributed by Action for Healthy Kids.
I shared mine…
Egg white veggie omelet and kamut puffs with sliced banana topped with cinnamon.
What are America’s most shared breakfasts so far?
- 31% Fruit
- 25% Cereal
- 20% Milk
- 16% Eggs
- 12% Toast
- 11% Coffee
- 11% Oatmeal
- 11% Juice
- 7% Yogurt
- 6% Strawberries
And for Minnesota…
- 34% shared breakfasts include fruit
- 3% of breakfasts include bacon
- 0% of breakfasts include beans
- 18% breakfasts include eggs
- 18% breakfasts include coffee
- 3% breakfasts include ham
- 9% breakfasts include juice
- 32% breakfasts include milk
- 12% breakfasts include oatmeal
- 9% breakfasts include waffles
- 6% breakfasts include yogurt
What is your state’s favorite breakfast??