Monday, March 7, 2011

Share Your Breakfast

CIMG3888

(California October 2010)

It’s spring break, and even though I’m not going anywhere warm, it’s still nice to relax!

-----------------------------------

Who doesn’t like breakfast? If you’ve been reading for awhile, you know breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and I know a lot of you can relate.

Now your  breakfast can  make a difference with just the snap of a picture and a few minutes of your time.

Kellogg's

Share Your Breakfast runs from January 20 to July 31, 2011, and provides people with multiple ways to get involved. Each time you share a photo or description of your breakfast, Kellogg’s will donate money to increase school breakfast participation through Action for Healthy Kids.
$1 donated = 5 school breakfasts shared through the grants distributed by Action for Healthy Kids.

SHARE YOURS HERE

I shared mine…

bfast

Egg white veggie omelet and kamut puffs with sliced banana topped with cinnamon.

What are America’s most shared breakfasts so far?

  • 31% Fruit
  • 25% Cereal
  • 20% Milk
  • 16% Eggs
  • 12% Toast
  • 11% Coffee
  • 11% Oatmeal
  • 11% Juice
  • 7% Yogurt
  • 6% Strawberries

And for Minnesota…

  • 34% shared breakfasts include fruit
  • 3% of breakfasts include bacon
  • 0% of breakfasts include beans
  • 18% breakfasts include eggs
  • 18% breakfasts include coffee
  • 3% breakfasts include ham
  • 9% breakfasts include juice
  • 32% breakfasts include milk
  • 12% breakfasts include oatmeal
  • 9% breakfasts include waffles
  • 6% breakfasts include yogurt

 

What is your state’s favorite breakfast??

 

 

5 comments:

The Purple Carrot said...

Yay for spring break!!! : ) Hope you thoroughly enjoy you time getting some rest!!

Kelly said...

I so wish I was on spring break. My entire family is right now (my sister is a teacher) and they are in FL and I am incredibly jealous.

Erica said...

Hooray for spring break! I hope you get some downtime in :) And what a fun project. You know I'm a breakfast/brunch freak!

Tropical Eats said...

hope you're having a great break girly!

this is such a cool cause that Kelloggs is supporting. love creative companies :)

breakfast is my fave! omelette, waffles and french toast are da bomb.

Unknown said...

HANDS DOWN OATMEAL. I am actually surprised the most shared breakfast is fruit, I would have guessed cereal...or poptarts :)