Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday America!

Clipart

Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July, and if you don’t celebrate, then just a good weekend!

I celebrated yesterday because I have to work today. We are starting to serve about 50 people vs.  10 this past week..so keep me in your prayers, ha-ha!

I’ll be back tomorrow with a full re-cap of my weekend, but in the meantime, maybe you are looking for a last minute holiday treat? Check out my 4th of July cake pops. Red white and a blue inside—perfect!

CIMG0079

Have a safe, fun, and festive fourth!

5 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I'm just stopping by to send holiday greetings your way. Have a grand celebration. Blessings...MAry

Cookie Sleuth said...

Delish! Enjoy the holiday!

Erica said...

Wow! That is a huge increase at work! I'm sure you will handle it with ease :) Those pops are adorable. Hope you had a great fourth

Jessica said...

Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Krista said...

Hope your day at work went OK and that you were able to have a little bit of fun!!